Enhance Your Event
The Vermont Convention Bureau is here to help you and your team create a successful conference or event, including everything from site selection, transportation, off-site activities and events, to specialty local products and gift choices for your attendees.
We, like the rest of Vermont, welcome and celebrate diversity, and endeavor to see as many diverse and exceptional communities and organizations enjoy everything Vermont has to offer.
We look so forward to hearing from you!
Why use the Vermont Convention Bureau services?
- Save time with one source competitive RFP distribution and bid collection
- Site inspections arranged and coordinated
- Local expertise
- Connection to transportation, inbound and outbound
- Source of maps, brochures and photo libraries
- Customized services to fit your meeting or event needs
We can help create great meeting and event experiences featuring:
- Unparalleled natural beauty with rugged mountains, rolling hills, sparkling lakes, and quaint villages and towns; a perfect backdrop or a place to dig in and explore.
- Recreation? You name it, we’ve got it. Even some activities you may not have heard of yet.
- Team building, both traditional, non-traditional, and completely outside-the-box - we can help with that, too (think iron chef competition, or team cheese making!).
- A vibrant and vital farm-to-table food scene that is guaranteed to impress. Many of our resorts grow their own vegetables, and/or work in tandem with local growers and farmers to offer the freshest local fare possible.
- Unique attractions that help to market your program, engage your attendees, and delight those spouses and families in tow.
- Convenient New England location within a day’s drive of the East’s major metropolitan areas, giving you access to millions of people..
- Planes, trains, and automobiles: Five airports service our members in Vermont, Amtrak has rail service through the northeast corridor, and our scenic (billboard-free!) interstate highway system makes transportation to Vermont a breeze, and a visually uncluttered one at that.