About the Vermont Convention Bureau
The Vermont Convention Bureau offers complimentary statewide event planning services to anyone looking at Vermont for a meeting, wedding, or special event. We’ll help you match your vision and expectations to the perfect venue, location, and services anywhere in the state.
Whether you’re looking for a peaceful setting tucked into the hills for a business retreat, a quaint country inn, full-service mountain resort, large national hotel for your association or corporate meeting, or lakefront property for your wedding or family reunion, the Vermont Convention Bureau can point you in the right direction, make sure you get exactly where you want to go, and everything you need when you get there.
We’re here to help you create a successful and memorable conference or event, from venue selection to activities planning, travel arrangements and itineraries. For outside the box galas, or executive retreats, weeklong conferences or the social event of the year, our experience and expertise creating unparalleled events for a diverse communities, companies, and occasions is at your service.
Benefits of Planning Your Event With Us
Save time by letting us help you plan your Vermont event. Complimentary services include:
- One-source competitive RFP distribution and bid collection
- Site inspections arranged and coordinated
- Local expertise
- Connection to transportation: local, inbound and outbound
- Source of maps, brochures and photo libraries
- Customized services to fit your meeting or event needs
- Diverse venues and property solutions
- Presentations and brochures
- Referrals to meeting suppliers
- Leisure activity and itinerary planning
Meet the Team
Maureen is responsible for promoting Vermont as a meeting and event destination and manages the Vermont Convention Bureau’s Boston-area office. Concentrating on the Medical Market, Maureen has been with the Convention Bureau for over 15 years.