Bonding through shared experience improves communication and strengthens relationships. Vermont offers so many unique ways to bring your team together, break down barriers and improve their performance. Or maybe you're just looking to reward your attendees for a great quarter or year. Either way, the Vermont Convention Bureau will help you to find the perfect options for your group. Whatever you do, make it fun!
- If you need to build trust and improve morale there is no better way than by planning an event at Arbortrek Canopy Adventures. Your team will gel while working together on land based exercises or you can challenge your group with the tree tops ropes course and celebrate by zipping over some of Vermont's best scenery!
- Land Rover Driving Experience located at the Equinox Resort offers distinctive ways to challenge or reward your team on a beautiful 80 acre purposely designed course with numerous trails and natural elements.
- If you really want to connect with nature, consider bonding over a New England Falconry experience located at the Woodstock Inn & Resort. Working with a skilled falconer and having the chance to see these amazing birds of prey up close and personal is something your participants never forget!
- Killington Grand Resort and Okemo Mountain Resort offer great adventure centers with loads of activities. Try mountain coasters that cruise down the mountain (at your own speed!) or the ropes and challenge courses all while enjoying picturesque views of the green mountains!
- If you are short on time in your program, but still want a chance gather your group for a little adventure, consider a cruise aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen. There is something magical about spending time together as a group on Lake Champlain.
The Vermont Convention Bureau is here to help you plan your next team building program, whether it be a day trip or a full retreat. We'll help you to find the perfect location and partners to make your event a success!